We took so many pictures this weekend, so I'll get right to it...

Friday night Chris and I had date night on Belmont St.

We decided to be a little crazy and get dessert and coffee before dinner.
 (I know. sometimes I can't handle us!)

(the coconut cream is amazing)



Inside the counter they have these little dioramas made completely out of paper. 
impressive:

I like everything about this place, even the 'open' sign:

coffee at Stumptown:

handsome hubby:


Dinner at Hoda's:

lamb shwarma and chicken shwarma:

Saturday we didn't take any pictures, but somebody else did...hint here
Chris studied for his upcoming certification test most of the day, while B and I went to a surprise party for my sweet Grandma's 80th birthday.
She's so cute, I wish I would have taken pictures.
Saturday night we went to church (heard an awesome message by Sarah's hubby Ian)  then came home and passed out.

Sunday was spent doing stuff around the house.
Chris studied some more, and while Bennett napped, I attempted to make bread for the first time.
It wasn't as intimidating as I thought it would be

Macaroni Grill's not so top secret rosemary bread:

I'd say it turned out very well for my first experience!
I'm pretty sure Heaven will be filled with warm, fresh-baked bread.

Happy Monday!

4 comments

  1. Sara B on March 28, 2011 at 9:52 AM

    Oh my goodness are you going to be on Urban Weeds?! How exciting!! And Macaroni Grill's bread is my absolute favorite! I might have to try that one of these days when I'm feeling extra domestic ;)

     
  2. Whim Wham Life on March 28, 2011 at 10:09 AM

    That is my kind of weekend! Good food and loved ones! Your bread looks amazing, by the way. xoxo

     
  3. Kira on March 28, 2011 at 2:50 PM

    Aww, I love grandmas! Are you going to be on Urban Weeds? That's pretty fun!

     
  4. Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... on March 28, 2011 at 7:45 PM

    yum! that bread looks so delish! and date night looks like fun - you guys are such rebels for having dessert before dinner, haha!

    P.S. i can't wait to see your urban weeds cuteness :).

     


Post a Comment

Leave me some love!