So many pictures this week so I'm just going to get to it!

The only thing I've craved thus far into my pregnancy is juice, but not the store bought kind (thank goodness). At one of our favorite restaraunts, Por Que No, I love to get the agua fresca and after having it (and craving it for days afterwards) I decided to make my own. 

It's incredibly easy to make, as there are no exact measurements. Everything is to taste and all you need is a blender! For this strawberry lime agua fresca I added a bunch of strawberries and the juice from two limes and about 1/2 cup sugar * then poured in water until it reached the top of the blender and blend! You can use any fruit combo you think sounds good...the possibilities are endless!
*our strawberries were very tart so we needed the whole 1/2 cup of sugar, though you may not! 
 made this mac 'n cheese for dinner:
(not so good for you but SO good!)
 caught Ember being stoic:
 finally got to make something with these:
 decided on date night that I like thai iced tea way better than coffee:
 while walking with Kaitlynn and Truman, we stopped (like dorks) to take a picture at 11:11 on 11/11:
 another amazing tree:
We hung out with the Hartmanns Friday night but did a whole lot of nothing so I didn't think to take any pictures. We are that exciting when we get together.

 B jumping on the bed Saturday morning:
 visited the Children's museum with our friends The Carters and The Cliffs:
 B checking out his groceries:
 construction boy:
 playing in the "dirt":
 building:
 he was incredibly exhausted after we left!:
 family coffee date Sunday morning:
B loves his cold/no ice/no shot mocha aka chocolate milk.
(he likes to think it's coffee...we are raising a monster)
Off to get ready for our doctor's appt...can't wait to hear this baby's heartbeat again!

5 comments

  1. Kira on November 14, 2011 at 5:00 PM

    I love Bennett's little TOMS. He also looks pretty adorable in his construction outfit. Looks like a fun weekend! Someday we will have to go to the museum with all of you guys!

     
  2. India Daisy on November 14, 2011 at 11:26 PM

    Is hubby participating in MOvember?

     
  3. Missy on November 15, 2011 at 2:21 PM

    Today I made that french toast casserole -- DELICIOUS! Thanks for the recipe Becca!

    GoWithTheReids.blogspot.com

     
  4. Matt Norman on November 15, 2011 at 9:09 PM

    Oh well tiddlywinks!!! I just saw that you were pregnant!!!! Oh this is so thrilling! Let me know if you need anything! xoxo, Anna

    pS: This is under my husband's email :)

     
  5. Sara B on November 17, 2011 at 1:45 PM

    good pictures :) and that mac and cheese looks so amazing. i was about to eat a salad and now that sounds awful :(

     


Post a Comment

Leave me some love!