Buckley arrived Thursday night and we've been busy loving on him and Bennett.

I just wanted to post a few pictures so you guys don't think I'm still pregnant!
(PTL for that.)


  Buckley Spencer
8lbs. 4oz.
22in.

no, this isn't what I looked like after the birth:
(this was when I felt/looked human again after a night of sleep and a shower)

fresh out of the oven:
(he was born as the sun set and we had an amazing view of it out our window!)

 my boys:

So in love, but trying to adjust with a toddler is a bit more challenging than it was the first time around.
I prepared a series on packing your hospital bags and what you need/don't need and I'll start them tomorrow, but I just wanted to share our good news!

7 comments

  1. Nicole on May 14, 2012 at 3:52 PM

    Aw! Bennett looks so happy to have a brother!! And you look fantastic! Shower or no shower you just had a baby and look great! :)

     
  2. Mrs. Wookie on May 14, 2012 at 5:46 PM

    Congrats on another cute bebe!

     
  3. Missy on May 14, 2012 at 6:21 PM

    Congrats Becca! So exciting for you and your family!

     
  4. Kira on May 14, 2012 at 7:01 PM

    I can't wait to meet the little guy!

     
  5. Kristin on May 14, 2012 at 8:13 PM

    I have been checking to see if you had your baby... and here he is! Congratulations on your handsome little guy! Yes, you do look amazing, what a beautiful family.

     
  6. Ashley on May 14, 2012 at 8:14 PM

    hooray!Hooray! So happy for your adorable little family!

     
  7. Emily on May 15, 2012 at 7:19 AM

    Congratulations, he's adorable!

     


Post a Comment

Leave me some love!