Chris and I just got back from Europe (!) and I can't wait to share all about it, but before I post about our adventures I wanted to share about what we were up to in September.
It was a crazy month but so much fun!

Chris ran Hood to Coast and we met him at the finish line in Seaside. It was pretty crazy and there were so many people. It was hot and we had just played in the sand for an hour while waiting for Chris to come in, which explains naked Buck.

Classic family photo:
IMG_1231
Bennett and this apparently "famous" dog:
(according to the owner, it has a facebook page with tons of followers)
IMG_1229
The Hardesty's know how to take a great  family photo:
IMG_1264
We had really great weather all month, it was unseasonably hot actually.
We took advantage and got in some time at Jamison Square:
IMG_1312
Bennett turned 4 on the 4th so we took him to his favorite restaurant, The Old Spaghetti Factory:
(how is it that I have a 4 year old?!)
IMG_1562
We were seated at a table by the river and we were able to watch the boats go by as we ate:
IMG_1600
Bennett was bummed that we ate dinner before the balloon animal guy arrived, so on our way home we stopped at the store so he could pick out his own balloon.
Bonus treat that they got to ride in the race car cart:
(Chris was a good sport, and the boys loved it)
IMG_1580
Since we had such great weather, we also went to the park a lot:
IMG_1915

IMG_1917

IMG_1922
I got the boys some cooler weather clothes, and I decided they make Buck look so much older:
IMG_1628
I was a bridesmaid in one of my best friends weddings in Southern Oregon, so my mom rented an amazing house for us and her for the wedding week.
The house in the hills above Ashland:
IMG_1686
They had some pretty sweet vintage Fisher Price toys that the boys (and I) loved.
(including an immaculate Family Camper and a Hospital)
If I weren't an honest woman, this horse would've come home with us:
IMG_1767
The boys while we were out looking for lizards:
IMG_1773

IMG_1765
Buck took his first steps while we were staying there. Both Buck and Bennett took their first steps the week they turned 16 months...pretty late in the game but I don't mind at all!
IMG_1785
Me and the Bride getting ready:
IMG_1800
The wedding was beautiful and at the last minute I decided to ditch my super stylish platform wedges for more sensible flat sandals and I'm so glad I did...walking in those things on the bumpy grass for the rehearsal was not pretty.
Bennett at the wedding:
IMG_1854
It was hovering around 100 degrees while we were down there, but we ventured out in the mornings to  cool off at some water parks:
IMG_1719

IMG_1703
Buck giving me sweet kisses when he should have been napping:IMG_1752
I also turned 30 on the 18th:
IMG_1930
30th birthday girls night for my friend Kelli and I:
IMG_1904
and then two days later we left for Europe for 9 days!
I'm not sure how I'm going to break up the posts yet, but I took a ridiculous amount of pictures so expect a photo overload soon!

1 Comment

  1. Ashley on October 7, 2013 at 10:40 AM

    eeep! Europe! Can't wait to see pictures!... Buck does look like a little man in his fall clothes :-)

     


Post a Comment

Leave me some love!